Farm and Ranch Management
Realizing the Value of Real Estate
Whether your real estate portfolio consists of one or multiple properties, the asset management team at Private Wealth can help. Comprehensive real estate asset management relies on effective strategies we and your other advisors will create. They will bolster your portfolio’s value, as well as the long-term potential of your land assets. All this is accomplished without ignoring how these strategies fit into your overall financial planning. We see management of your assets as a collaborative process where we share ideas, development strategies, and execute on a shared vision.
Our specialists can offer portfolio management solutions, no matter what part of the process you’re currently working through.
Strengthening your Real Estate Portfolio
By reviewing your real estate assets and identifying the ideal balance of risk vs. reward, our real estate team can help with:
- Cementing your unique objectives.
- Exploring and comparing potential investment properties.
- Devising strategies for acquiring those properties.
- Consulting on methods for closing sales on new assets.
- Plotting your asset management schedule for minimal risk.
- Protecting all assets post-closing.
Navigating the Protection of Existing Holdings
Many of our clients struggle to find the time needed to effectively manage their real estate portfolio. Our team takes care of the day-to-day management, including:
- Creating an investment management strategy based on your current cash flow and returns.
- Identifying and employing strategies to optimize the value of key transactions.
- Tracking asset and holding performance.
- Drawing up and managing budgets and monthly reports.
- Identifying your coverage needs for insurance.
- Partner with your legal and tax advisors to ensure timely drafting of lease agreements, payment of property taxes, and the property tax appeals process is undertaken, when necessary.
Exchanging Asset Ownership
Thinking about selling? Preparing your holdings for the next generation? However you want to transfer or sell an asset, we can help. Our team excels at:
- Plotting out generational planning strategies for trustees or heirs.
- Identifying and explaining options to transfer assets.
- Initiating property valuations for sale or gift transactions.
- Understanding the tax impact of a transaction and identifying strategies to address it.
- Guiding you through financing arrangements.
- Locating qualified buyers.
- Laying out possible options for completing the sale, transfer or other exchange.
Other Areas of Core Competency
- 1031 Exchange
- Conservation Easements
- Mitigation Banking
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Agricultural Carbon Market Opportunities
Types of Real Estate Managed
- Row Crop Agriculture
- Ranch Lands
- Permanent Plant Crops
- Single-Family and Multi-Family Residential