Years of Experience: 15 years in oil and gas industry
- The Robert Gordon University, MBA, Oil & Gas
- Texas Christian University, BBA, Marketing Designations/Certifications/Classes
- Certified Professional Landman (CPL®)
Other Notable Information
- Bryan worked as a land manager (landman) for five years, running multiple land teams, prior to embarking on the mineral management side. He then oversaw company-owned mineral interests for two years.
- He has spent more than 10 years as a fiduciary, managing client mineral interests across the country.
- Clients have included families, municipalities, universities, trusts and estates with such assets representing in excess of $1 billion in value.
- Involved with his local church for more than 20 years.
- Currently serves on the board for the National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO) for the State of Texas.
- Held various roles within the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL).