Years of Experience: 36 years
- University of Denver, BS, Public Affairs/Economics
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, The Warton School, University of Pennsylvania (CIMA®)
Other Notable Information
- Timothy was the 2007 recipient of the Tom Gorman Award for Lifetime Service to the Investment Management Industry.
- Timothy was named Top 100 Investment Consultants in America by Barron’s in 2000, and #1 ranked consultant in Colorado.
- Specialist in working with business owners, family offices and institutional investors.
- Tim has founded five companies from scratch, bought several others and has exited all of them selling some to strategic buyers, some to financial buyers and some private equity.
- Tim leads our investment banking work, serves on our Investment Committee and chairs our board of directors.